Oregon's stolen motorcycle list. REPORT STOLEN MOTORCYCLES

*** STOLEN *** We are located in the Eugene/Springfield area of Oregon.
If you have had a bike stolen, even if you live a bit further away, feel free to become a member and post pics and details. Let's all help take a bite out of crime and get people's bikes back.
Sandblaster

Oregon's stolen motorcycle list. REPORT STOLEN MOTORCYCLES

Post by Sandblaster » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Please help people get their bikes back.
Dirt bikes, Street bikes, Quads, Three wheelers, whatever.
We are located in the Springfield/Eugene area of Oregon.
Even if you don't live in our direct area, feel free to become a member and post.
If nothing else, give helpful tips and suggestions or tell us your story to help prevent others from suffering a similar fate.
If you know of a stolen motorcycle and would like to report it anonymously, shoot me an email or call me and I will keep it confidential.
I will make sure it is reported to the police.
541-603-2993
oem-cycle@comcast.net
Feel free to post pics and details on this site.

Here is a helpful site for helping to recover and report stolen motorcycles:
http://search.dmv.org/dmv/oregon/stolen-motorcycle

Here is a link to the Eugene Police Online reporting:
http://ceapps.eugene-or.gov/epdcoplogic/

Here is some helpful tips.
1. Record your VIN and Engine ID and put it in a safe place.
2. Take several pics of your ride.
3. Never ever leave your bike alone at a store without locking it up.
4. Never leave your bike unchained or out where a thief can easily see it from the road.
5. Never leave your garage open or unlocked.
6. Even if your bike is in the back of your truck, LOCK IT UP!
7. It's easy to make a ignition cut off switch that is easy to get to but not easily found.
8. If your bike get's stolen, CALL THE POLICE!, Post it on Craigslist, and call every motorcycle salvage company in your area and email them pics to put on their wall.
9. Check eBay for parts that look like yours.
10. Offer a reward.
11. DON"T GIVE UP!!! Sometimes it takes years to get your motorcycle back.

It's true that any lock can be cut or removed.
However, locking it up will prevent the thief of easy opportunity.
If bikes are for kids I'll never grow up.

Sandblaster

Re: Oregon's stolen motorcycle list. REPORT STOLEN MOTORCYCL

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Reward for return of the YZ 80 and info on the person who used counterfeit bills. Call five four one 520 2371 or Cottage Grove Police at 541-942-9145 case # 12-2465
The guy said his name was James Hambrick and blocked all his calls. White male about 6" tall, thin build, scruffy facial hair, Blondish brown hair with curl about collar length.
VIN# JYACB01C8WA000049
98 yz80 stolen.jpg
98 yz80 stolen.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 12492 times

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:45 pm

1996 Harley Davidson Soft Tail with after-market Chain Drive and Apehangers. LICENSE PLATE NUMBER M485012!!!! The tank has a scratch from where dad laid it down. Any info please call or me 541-979-3044, Michelle 503-508-6685, or our Cuz's Matt 541-905-7895 or Kristina 541-905-7896. This Harley was apart of dad's (Tab) soul. It's all we had left of him when he was ripped away from us all too soon. The whole family finds so much comfort in this bike, and all of our hearts are terribly wounded even further. We all feel like we lost him over again. We just need it back! Whatever condition it's in, whatever the case may be, wust want it home!!! Thank you for reading and trying to help bring it home!
1996 Harley Davidson Soft Tail stolen.jpg
1996 Harley Davidson Soft Tail stolen.jpg (86.31 KiB) Viewed 12492 times

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Scumbags stole a Camo Polaris Quad in really good shape from a shop in Klamath Falls this last weekend. It was sold with no title. Beware the Cops are looking for it. Any information call the Sherrif's office or Local Police department.
No contact info..

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Our sons dirtbike was stolen out of our garage on Friday evening, Highland Ave/C Street area. It was his 8th birthday present and means the world to him. It took his father and I months to save enough money to buy it for him!!! This is a very hard lesson for him to learn at such a young age. It is a ktm 50 senior dirtbike: orange, 19 on right rear fender, DB stickers on it, tear in the seat. Other distinguishing marks I will not list here. We are offering a cash reward to anyone who gets us our bike back.

Call Joey (541) 4503274
ktm 50 stolen.jpg
ktm 50 stolen.jpg (53.67 KiB) Viewed 12492 times

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello fellow riders.... Help keep an eye out for this bike please and any info leading to the recovery will get a $200 plus reward with NO questions asked (unless you want to talk about it)...

It was stolen from my home in the Goat Mt. area of Estacada... We have a good idea that it was an inside job and have a few leads so it's just a matter of time, these guys might be bold enough to ride it in public (example) -- Mountain View MX Park (sandy or.) - Woodland Wa. MX Park - Browns Camp area - Diamond mill - Haskins Mill Colton or. -- Squaw Mt. Estacada -- Wildcat Mt. Sandy - Goat Mt. Estacada....

If you see this bike please call 911 or for a discrete return with Reward please call (503)593-7641 Thank you....
2006 KAWASAKI KX450F stolen.jpg
2006 KAWASAKI KX450F stolen.jpg (69.98 KiB) Viewed 12491 times

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

My 08 Ninja 250 was stolen Friday January 11 from the Brooklyn neighborhood, Se 12th/ Franklin (two blocks south of Powell) It is blue, has a broken front turn signal, the back mudflap has been removed and replaced with a Hotbodies under tail with integrated turn signals...also has an aftermarket led taillight...the brake and clutch levers have been replaced with shortie adjustable levers...rear seat has been replaced with a seat cowl...there is blue reflective rim tape on the wheels...I'm pretty sure the license plate number is 29293...not only was my bike stolen on my birthday, but all of the work and customization that was done, I learned and did on my own...I have a lot more planned and would really love to get my bike back...any info is much appreciated...if spotted please call Dawn at (503)290-8465 ....thank you

Sandblaster

STOLEN 2006 trx 450 (battle ground)

Post by Sandblaster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 pm

STOLEN 2006 trx 450 (battle ground)
Yeah last tuesday night my 4 wheeler was stolen it was a 2006 trx 450 pretty much stock spark arrestor was pulled out the plastics were all red it had black wheels. Please if u have any info call or text me at 360-608-1401 thanks if found i will give the person a cash reward thank u

Sandblaster

STOLEN 08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Se 12th and Powell )

Post by Sandblaster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:59 pm

STOLEN 08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Se 12th and Powell )
My 08 Ninja 250 was stolen Friday January 11 from the Brooklyn neighborhood, Se 12th/ Franklin (two blocks south of Powell) It is blue, has a broken front turn signal, the back mudflap has been removed and replaced with a Hotbodies under tail with integrated turn signals...also has an aftermarket led taillight...the brake and clutch levers have been replaced with shortie adjustable levers...rear seat has been replaced with a seat cowl...there is blue reflective rim tape on the wheels...I'm pretty sure the license plate number is 29293...not only was my bike stolen on my birthday, but all of the work and customization that was done, I learned and did on my own...I have a lot more planned and would really love to get my bike back...any info is much appreciated...if spotted please call Dawn at (503)290-8465 ....thank you

Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am

crf 100 stolen from twin drive in lapine any info or you have sean some one riding one that looks like this please contact dan 541 771one 4 90
crf 100.jpg
crf 100.jpg (78.56 KiB) Viewed 12455 times

Return to “*** STOLEN ***”