93 KX500 KAwasaki for sale

GOOD DEALS AND ITEMS FOR SALE. Tell us what you have, what you want, Buy, sell, or trade, dirt bikes, parts, dual sport bikes, riding gear, ect
Sandblaster

93 KX500 KAwasaki for sale

Post by Sandblaster » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 pm

I am looking into selling my 1993 KX 500.

I bought this bike from an elderly rider that used it sparingly. When I bought the bike, it had been garaged for over 6 years. It was sitting so long that the rubber on the tires was hard and you could twist them and they would break off.

Anyways, when I got it home, I tore it down to the frame. I had Millennium Technologies re-nikasil plate the cylinder. I had the bottom end split open because of a cracked case. I was able to find cases from a 2003 KX 500 that were in perfect condition. I had all the seals and bearings replaced, and I also had a local ex Team Green mechanic modify the transmission and reassemble the bottom end for me.

I don't know how much this thing is worth, so I am asking all of you out there before I list it.

I have a bunch of other items that I will let go with the bike.

An over sized gas tank
Extra radiator shrouds
Extra 18" rear wheel
Extra 19" rear wheel
Extra front wheel
Extra swing arm
Extra front forks off of a '98 KX 500 with triple clamps
Stock exhaust pipe
Extra FMF Turbine core silencer
and a few other small extra items.
Here are some pics of my 1993 KX 500. The pic of the bike with white number plate backgrounds was last year. The pics with the yellow was last week.
Contact me here: jasonbehunin@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Jason
93 kx 500 FS 1.jpg
93 kx 500 FS 1.jpg (118.11 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
93 kx 500 FS 2.jpg
93 kx 500 FS 2.jpg (104.4 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
kx 1.jpg
kx 1.jpg (117.99 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
If bikes are for kids I'll never grow up.

Return to “GOOD DEALS AND ITEMS FOR SALE”