nice clean work!
that'd make a great solitary confinement for any insubordinate employee....lil "time out"!
Search found 81 matches
- Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:31 am
- Forum: Questions about your bike?
- Topic: I changed the air filter in my dirt bike and now it won't start.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1437
hehe....I've seen that a few times over the years....I'm even guilty of it once many years ago, but mine was in the intake manifold boot.
- Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:52 pm
- Forum: Wanted! Looking for? Trying to find a?
- Topic: 2001 KX500
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1456
ugh...best of luck finding OEM...you could get lucky on e-bay, and find someone randomly listing some NOS OEM stuff. I would take my chances with Frank at EVO...they're in the UK...but I've bought several oem style graphics kits from him over the last two years, and his work is amazing!! EVO.. http:...
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 pm
- Forum: Dirt Bike General Discussion
- Topic: kxriders website is DOWN!!!!
- Replies: 59
- Views: 13335
that sucks!Sandblaster wrote:I'm using firefox on my pc... My Samsung cel won't log in either
I'm using Internet Explorer-11/Windows10....still working fine, others are still loggin in here and there.